Official Notice of the Annual General Meeting of The Wharton Club of UK
SAVE THE DATE:
Tue, June 21st 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Please join the Wharton Club Committee for the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Tues 21st June, from 6.30pm to 8.30pm. The venue and format will be announced closer to the date. This is the first AGM in many years and all members are encouraged to join the meeting.
The meeting will discuss:
- Co-President’s Reports
- New Constitution/By-Laws & Club Organization
- Membership figures and club recruitment
- The club’s financial report
- Update on the Club’s IT infrastructure
- The program for the club moving forward
- A word from selected Interest Group leaders
- Question and Answer Session
- Vote: Adoption of the new Constitution/By-Laws
Refreshments will be served before and during the AGM to those members attending the AGM in-person.