The AGM is for WCUK Members only
The WCUK will hold its Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) on Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 6-7 pm.
Venue (ROSL and Online):
In person: Royal Overseas League (“ROSL”), The Wrench Room; and
Virtual: A virtual/online link will also be distributed so that WCUK Members who cannot attend in person but wish to join online may do so virtually.
Mandatory Registration Link for ALL Members of the Annual General Meeting:
All WCUK Members who plan to attend the AGM (whether in person or virtually) must register below to attend the AGM.
All WCUK Members are hereby notified of their right to appoint another person as their proxy to exercise all or any of their rights to attend and to speak and vote at the general meeting. Click here for the proxy form.
Topics for AGM:
The AGM will review the WCUK’s:
- accomplishments during the past year;
- priorities for the upcoming year; and
- financials, among other things.
Voting of New Directors and Re-elections of Certain Existing Directors: In addition, electronic voting will commence for new Directors of the Company board directly after the AGM.
Process for Nominating “Candidates" as Directors of the Company:
- Each fully-paid up WCUK Member is encouraged to stand as Candidate for a Director. Click here to pay your dues.
- To qualify as a Candidate for a Director role at the WCUK, each Candidate must have received two nominations from other fully paid-up Members of the WCUK by no later than midnight on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 (but not prior to March 23, 2022).
- On Wednesday, March 23, 2022 an online link for nominating Candidates will be circulated to all WCUK Members so that Members can nominate potential Directors.
- The link for nominating Candidates will remain open until midnight, Wednesday, April 13, 2022 (after which no nominations will be accepted).
- By April 13, 2022, each Candidate is encouraged to submit a statement to [email protected], explaining why they are interested in becoming a Director of the WCUK (“Candidate Statement”).
Full details can be found in the Articles of Association of the Company, which can be found here.