The Wharton Club of Italy invites alums from all over the world to its second open event, Business & Investment in La Dolce Vita, in Milan on October 4th and 5th 2019. The full itinerary can be viewed on our event website 2019ladolcevita.eventbrite.com.
See Milan like never before over a weekend of drinks and dinners, private closed-door tours, and discussions with top leaders from the luxury industry.
Only a few spots remain! We advise you to book your spot as soon as possible.
- after hours private tour of the Duomo Cathedral
- private organ concert of the grand organ in the Duomo, the largest organ in Italy
- cocktail reception aboard private historical Milan tram
- optional visit to Leonardo da Vinci's "Last Supper"
- gala dinner at Terrazza Martini
- Marco de Benedetti (WG'88), Managing Director and Co-Head of the European Buyout Practice of The Carlyle Group
- Stephane Cluzet, Italy Country Manager of Bacardi
- Andrea Guerra, CEO of Eataly (tbc)
- Giorgio Mondovi, Executive Officer at San Pellegrino and member of Altagamma
- Carlo Rivetti, Founder and CEO of Stone Island (tbc)
Wharton alum: €490 without Last Supper visit / €520 with Last Supper visit
Wharton alum plus significant other: €790 without Last Supper visit / €850 with Last Supper visit
For any questions, please contact us at [email protected].