The Harvard Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Special Interest Group has secured a small allocation of complimentary Gold conference passes (worth £1,995) for the Blockchain Alternative Investment Conference https://BAIConf.com happening in London on June 18-19. They have kindly agreed to offer some of these places to Wharton alums in the UK as well!
https://BAIConf.com is the first blockchain conference for institutional investors, PE and VC firms, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, private banks, and UHNW family offices and private banks.
Confirmed speakers include
- Ari Paul, Co-Founder, BlockTower Capital
- Stefan Thomas, CTO, Ripple
- Andy Bromberg, CEO, CoinList
- Jeremy Allaire, CEO, Circle
- Jon Matonis, Founding Director, Bitcoin Foundation
- Michael Sonnenshein, Managing Director, Grayscale Investments
- John Pfeffer, Founder, Pfeffer Capital
- Alex Batlin, CEO, ConsenSys / Trustology
- Lex Sokolin, Partner, AutonomousNext
- Remington Ong, Partner, Fenbushi Capital
- William Mougayar, CIO, JM3 Capital
- Kevin Beardsley, Managing Director, B2C2
- Jamie Burke, CEO, Outlier Ventures
- Jean-Marie Mognetti, CIO, Coinshares
- David Siegel, CEO, Pillar
- Adam Leonard, CEO, BlockEx
- Adi Ben Ari, CEO, Applied Blockchain
- Iqbal Gandham, UK MD,eToro
- Lord Holmes MBE, House of Lords
- Rt Hon Grant Shapps, MP, UK Parliament
- Damien Moore, MP, UK Parliament
- Ashley Fox, MEP, European Parliament
- Kay Swinburne, MEP, European Parliament
Press representation from the Financial Times, The Times, Forbes, Business Insider, Wall Street Journal, and The Economist
If you are interested, please send an email ASAP to the following email [email protected]
In your email, please include a brief description of how you would benefit from attending the event.
The conference organisers reserve the right to make the final decision on participation. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity!