Join "One of the World's Greatest Thinkers" (The Observer) and Wharton alum Noreena Hertz for an uplifting discussion of her latest book, The Lonely Century."
Recognition for Hertz's most recent work includes:
- Adam Grant's 'New Leadership Books of 2021' list
- Best Reads fromFinancial Times
- 'Top 5 Books of the Year' by Daily Telegraph
- One of WiredUK's best Science and Tech books in 2020
- A Book of the Year by Waterstones
Even before a global pandemic introduced us to terms like social distancing, loneliness was well on its way to becoming the defining condition of the 21st century. Why is this The Lonely Century, and what we can do to fix it?
Please rsvp for this not to be missed event with 'One of the World's Most Inspiring Women' (Vogue Magazine).
Limited spaces available. Zoom details will be sent via email.