REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
We are delighted to announce the launch of “Committee Club”! This is a club within a club and is more than just a revamp of the committee system.
Committee Club will be a tightly bonded group of Wharton Alums focussed on providing a great social experience for the benefit of the entire Wharton Club and each other.
You should join!
What are the benefits? You get to:
- Forge tighter connections with fellow alumni leaders
- Enjoy planning events and socialising over drinks or dinners
- Attend events, knowing your friends will be there, and act as a host welcoming Alumni who haven't been active in the Club
- Give back to the Alumni body in the UK and the school, without making a financial commitment
What’s the catch? We ask that you:
- Pitch in and undertake to be responsible to your fellow Committee Club members, by following through on what you say you will do
- Prioritise coming to Committee Club and drinks/dinner, though we understand that things do occasionally come up
- Help build an inclusive atmosphere at events and act like a great host
If you are interested in learning more, we will be hosting a virtual drinks at 6pm on 5 May to chat in more detail, answer questions, help everyone get to know each other and suss out whether this is a good fit.
Please RSVP to register your interest, dial-in details will be sent to you prior to the event.