A webinar with:
Signum Global Advisors
March 3rd 2021
1PM ET / 6PM UK / 7PM Europe
- Can the Democrats enact their ‘ Green New Deal’? What is possible and what is rhetoric?
- Why US Tax policy will change?
- What happens to Big Tech?
- How will Biden deal with a Brexit Britain? How will the new administration split time between domestic and foreign policy?
- Where do the Republicans go next? Are the politics of Donald Trump over?
Lew Lukens is Senior Partner in London for Signum Global Advisors. He previously served for thirty years as a US Foreign Service officer, representing the US overseas across five administrations and five continents.
Among his many assignments, Lew served as US Ambassador to Senegal and Guinea-Bissau, Deputy Executive Secretary for Secretary Hillary Clinton, Senior Director at the National Security Council working for Dr. Condoleezza Rice and President Bush, and US Consul General in Vancouver. Most recently, Lew was the Deputy Chief of Mission at the US Embassy in London.
Lew also worked in Baghdad, Dublin, Sydney, Abidjan, and Guangzhou, as well as multiple tours in Washington. At the National Security Council, he helped to coordinate the US government response to the 9/11 terror attacks.
Lew has an AB from Princeton University. In 2002 he was selected by the State Department and Princeton for a John Weinberg Fellowship and received his MPP from the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs.