BENEFIT TO YOU
- Tool for personal and professional growth through value-added events and services
- Provides you with phenomenal opportunities for networking and identifying business and personal opportunities
- Forum of interaction amongst approximately 1,500 alumni – amazing people from different nationalities and with a broad range of background!
- Regular Club communication
- Members-only events and/or priority booking for events, some of which sell out with Members only
- Discounted event pricing: up to 50% discount per event (on average £10 per event)
- Access to our wonderful clubhouse, the Royal Over-Seas League, located on Green Park. ROSL has agreed to waive the joining fee for Members. In addition, if you join Committee Club, the Club may pay half of your annual ROSL membership fee, and if you become a Director of the Club, you will have all of your annual ROSL membership fee paid.
- Access to a range of services and opportunities made available to the Club (including job opportunities, the ability to post on our job board, and priority to be selected as a speaker in one of our panels)
BENEFIT TO THE SCHOOL
We represent Wharton in the UK, and aim to support the School in all their activities here: Admissions, Career Services, Fundraising and Official Events, among others. By joining the Club you are supporting us in this activity as well!
BENEFIT TO THE WHARTON BRAND
By joining the Club, you are supporting us in further developing the Wharton brand here. Do you care that all they know about is Oxford?